Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

six-year-old kai is a triple threat. she's cute as a button, a natural yogi, and she's got mad drawing skills. during our session a few weeks ago, she drew a reindeer that i wanted to pop into a glossy red frame and hang in my room. to top it off, she sent me a note a few days ago thanking me for photographing her. it reads:

thank you for taking pictures of me because when i grow up i will forget what i looked like when i was a kid.

mission accomplished.

kai, you're a superstar! and thank you jorge and dea for opening up your home!















2 comments:

Ohcallmeb said...

sooooooooo beautiful, I especially love the second image where she's leaning forward, the tilt of her precious little face! Really lovely angle and lighting.

Bonnie said...

thank you, b! encouragement is invaluable.

Followers